19/3/09

A TEAR AND A SMILE GIBRAN KAHLIL GIBRAN - Leave me, My Blamer



Leave Me, My Blamer


Leave me, my blamer,

For the sake of the love

Which unites your soul with

That of your beloved one;

For the sake of that which

Joins spirit with mothers

Affection, and ties your

Heart with filial love.

Go, And leave me to my own

Weeping heart.


Let me sail in the ocean of

My dreams; Wait until Tomorrow

Comes, for tomorrow is free to

Do with me as he wishes.

Your Laying is naught but shadow

That walks with the spirit to

The tomb of abashment, and shows

Heard the cold, solid earth.


I have a little heart within me

And I like to bring him out of

His prison and carry him on the

Palm of my hand to examine him

In depth and extract his secret.

Aim not your arrows at him, lest

He takes fright and vanish 'ere he

Pours the secrets blood as a

Sacrifice at the altar of his

Own faith, given him by Deity

When he fashioned him of love and beauty.


The sun is rising and the nightingale

Is singing, and the myrtle is

Breathing its fragrance into space.

I want to free myself from the

Quilted slumber of wrong.

Do not Detain me, my blamer!


Cavil me not by mention of the

Lions of the forest or the

Snakes of the valley, for

Me soul knows no fear of earth and

Accepts no warning of evil before

Evil comes.


Advise me not, my blamer, for

Calamities have opened my heart and

Tears have cleanses my eyes, and

Errors have taught me the language

Of the hearts.


Talk not of banishment, for conscience

Is my judge and he will justify me

And protect me if

I am innocent, and

Will deny me of life if

I am a criminal.


Love's procession is moving;

Beauty is waving her banner;

Youth is sounding the trumpet of joy;

Disturb not my contrition, my blamer.

Let me walk, for the path is rich

With roses and mint, and the air

Is scented with cleanliness.


Relate not the tales of wealth and

Greatness, for my soul is rich

With bounty and great with God's glory.
Speak not of peoples and laws and

Kingdoms, for the whole earth is

My birthplace and all humans are

My brothers.


Go from me, for you are taking away

Life - giving repentance and bringing

Needless words.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Share this post